Pursuing Life Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorizing ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PursuingLife.com Forum Index -> General Bible Memory Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alisabeth Watson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Memorizing ideas Reply with quote

One thing that I have found that really helps me is to write my memory verses on 3/5 cards and place them where I am at often. Just a few examples would include taping them up on the wall in front of the sink, on the mirror, or on the wall in front of my desk. I especially like them by the sink=it helps keep me focused on God instead of the possibly unpleasant chore. Hope this is helpful- don't give up!!!

Last edited by Alisabeth Watson on Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lavern
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Memorizing Ideas Reply with quote

Good advice!

I have found it helps to write down the verses. So there is an advantage of copying the verses by hand over copying and pasting the text from a Bible program and printing them out on a computer.

Please share any other suggestions and encouragement with us that you have. And remember, treasure God's words! Maybe you feel alone sometimes, but you're not!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PursuingLife.com Forum Index -> General Bible Memory Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: