Pursuing Life Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Superhuman

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Superhuman Reply with quote

Hi. I do have something recent to share.

Well, we all have circumstances in life that are naturally very frightening. For me recently it has been trouble with relationships with people very close to me. Anyway, God told me (not audibly) to not worry about the waves (frightening situations in life) because I was going to walk above them, like how Peter and Jesus walked on water. I never had a particular liking for that illustration in Scripture, but now I am holding on to it. I really have to hold on. If I trust in God, He will help me to walk above all of those situations and fears.

God help me.
Lavern
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen! Imagine how it was for Peter to step out of the boat, something that was at least partly stable, onto the water. And he was able to stay above water while he kept his eyes on JESUS!

Maybe your boat is upside down. Keep your eyes on JESUS! That's the only way to keep from drowning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PursuingLife.com Forum Index -> Inspiration All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: