Pursuing Life Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PursuingLife.com Forum Index -> General Bible Memory Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoramDeo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself and say Hello. I did not see a General topic thread and this was the best thread I could find to post in.

My Name is Michael and I am 29 years old and I live in Maryland.

I wanted to say thank you for the beautiful rendition of Psalm 119 that your minstry provides. As an Exclusive Psalm Singer I enjoyed it very much and I was very much surprised how well you were able to fit the text of KJV to the music.

If I may ask? I was uncertain or I could not find what statement of faith your ministry holds to, if any? Or what part Theological Heritage of Christ Church does your ministry belong to?

Anyway, Greetings and Hello..

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the ancient paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PursuingLife.com Forum Index -> General Bible Memory Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: